Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you


Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you
Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the South land I miss ole 'Bamy once again, and I think it's a sin, yeah Well, I heard Mister Young sing about her Well, I heard old Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A southern man don't need him around anyhow {Refrain} Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you In Birmingham they love the Gov'nor, hoo hoo hoo Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth {Refrain} Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two,yes they do Lord, they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue, now how about you

Post Bike Week Fever


Having just returned from the Daytona Bike Week, Carol and I was off on our bike for a nice afternoons ride. The weather was good, clear blues skies and 32c.

We set off from home at 1pm and headed into Cape Town then along the A1 taking the exit for Wellington. Riding through Wellington and up Bains Kloof where we stopped for a picnic.



Once over Bains Kloof it was the long straight road towards Worcester, before turning right to Rawsonville. Through Rawsonville and onto to Villersdorp around the lake and over the moutain pass to Frascchoek and a late afternoon tea at the French Connection (5pm).


After afternoon tea we made our way back to the N1 and headed back to Cape Town. In Cape Town we took the coast road through Green Point out to Cape Bay and home. Passing through Green Point we just managed to catch sound of the Metallica concert taking place in Green Point Stadium.

The ride around the coast road was perfect and the sunset topped the day off for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home